Photo Credit: Olivia Redmond

Get involved – it’s your air! 

Questions?  Concerns? Need support or resource materials?

Reach out!  

Phone: 587-499-4900


West Central Airshed Society

8737 53 Avenue NW

Edmonton, AB  T6E 5E9


To report an energy or environmental complaint, please call the Energy and Environmental 24-hour Response Line at 1-800-222-6514. 

Visit Alberta Energy Regulator website for more information.