Clean Air Webinar Series
The Clean Air Webinar series covers topics relating to Air Quality in Alberta. In collaboration with the Alberta Capital Airshed, the West Central Airshed Society releases a new installment in the series monthly.
- February: How the Federal CAAQS Informs Air Quality
- March: Alberta’s Air Monitoring Plan – The Next Five Years
- April: Camrose Project – Community Science, Environmental Studies, and Flow2 Air Quality Sensors
- May: What to do About Wildfire Smoke and Poor Air Quality Days
- June: Exploring the Relationship Between Climate Change & Air Quality
Latest Clean Air Webinar: Climate Change & Air Quality
June 20, 2022
This exciting panel of speakers will begin with short presentations tackling a variety of topics including energy transition, climate and air pollution. David Dodge, Andrew Read and Gary Redmond will then take part in a facilitated Q&A with live questions from the audience.