Clean Air Webinar Series
The Clean Air Webinar series covers topics relating to Air Quality in Alberta. In collaboration with the Alberta Capital Airshed, the West Central Airshed Society releases a new installment in the series monthly.
- February: How the Federal CAAQS Informs Air Quality
- March: Alberta’s Air Monitoring Plan – The Next Five Years
- April: Camrose Project – Community Science, Environmental Studies, and Flow2 Air Quality Sensors
- May: What to do About Wildfire Smoke and Poor Air Quality Days
- June: Exploring the Relationship Between Climate Change & Air Quality
- September: Climate Change & Air Quality Linkages—Implications for Health
- October: Reduced Transportation from COVID—Impacts on Air Quality
- January 19, 2023: Air Quality Considerations: Reducing Needless Idling
Latest Clean Air Webinar: Reduced Transportation from COVID—Impacts on Air Quality
October 27, 2022
Hosted by West Central Airshed Society and Alberta Capital Airshed, this webinar welcomes guests from the Clean Air Strategic Alliance (CASA) to speak on their recent report that explores the impacts of COVID-19 on transportation emissions and air quality.